Nikkisic

High Fashion with a vintage twist.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Adventures in Picture taking

I always knew I loved all forms of art, but I never thought I would enjoy Photography this much!  I am just eating it up!!  Most of my pictures I have taken in my town!

Out on a morning bike ride, running errands... I am starting to see the picture quality of just about anything.  I am starting to see things in a whole new light, ordinary things are starting to take on an artistic potential.  I find myself making weird noises to catch the attention of animals I pass on my morning strolls, Yeah, I probably look like a dork.  What am I going to do next?  Probably knocking on neighbors doors asking if I could take a picture of the cat in their yard, just so I don't look like some weirdo peeping in.  Either that or use a zoom lens while in hiding...

No comments:

Post a Comment